Friday, July 5, 2013

Peekaboo Pocket Pants by LittleKiwis Closet

 I was lucky enough to be a pattern tester for Little Kiwis Closet debut pattern the Peekaboo Pocket Pants!


I would describe these pants as a modern harem style pant. They are a knit pant that is slim through the leg with a little bit of a drop crotch. Very cute, very modern!


 These pants are super comfy and super quick to make! The pattern comes with a yoga style waistband, and the pockets are optional too. I love the pockets though! It's the perfect place for a little color pop. I made these pockets with some yummy, soft cotton velour.
 Oh, and they fit nicely over fluffy cloth diaper bums!




Keilana insisted on video taping me while I took pictures of her. Here's to bribery! ;)

Check out all the great tester's versions of the pants on the Little Kiwis blog here and on the Facebook page here. This pattern does not disappoint!

And there's a coupon to celebrate! Use code YAYMYFIRSTPATTERN for $1.50 off the purchase price through today!

Congratulations Lydia on an awesome first pattern!


No comments:

Post a Comment